Apprise and Certify: New Tools Simplify Expense Reporting Process
Sometimes it's the little things that make a big impact. In our case, a small add-on to our Apprise® ERP solution is making big workflow improvements in the way expense reporting is tracked, submitted and managed. And that add-on has delivered significant benefits to consumer goods companies.
Apprise Software and Certify have teamed up to bring our core market of consumer goods companies a simplified expense reporting experience. The new partnership gives Apprise users a better way to capture, submit, approve and reimburse business–related expenses.
Certify's PCI-compliant solution makes it easier for organizations to manage expenses in a paperless environment. Users simply capture an image of travel, entertainment, and other receipts via the iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, or any other mobile device with camera and email capability.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Capture and transmit expenses via smart phone, or another camera/email enabled phone, as well as through email, scanner, web cam, fax or text message
- PCI compliant to ensure maximum security for card storage and transmission
- Paperless tracking, reporting, and approval of receipts, expenses and reimbursements
- Line-item approval of expenses based on your business rules
- Reimbursements payable directly into employee bank accounts and automatic notification of payment via email
- Extensive reporting and policy enforcement
- Manage approval limits and rules through flexible or locked approval workflows
- Supports 64 languages and over 130 of the world's top currencies
Certify's convenient expense reporting tools are integrated with Apprise to give our customers even more reasons to love the big, and little features, inside our ERP solution for consumer goods companies.
At Apprise Software, we're always looking for ways to improve the user experience. From our modern GUI, to user-friendly workflows and alerts, our supply chain solution is designed to improve your processes, productivity and profitability. The addition of Certify's expense reporting tools is just another way we're helping streamline the supply chain for global brands.